Sometimes you get stuck on things. In my case, this week it was stuck dealing with an issue in one of the final scenes in my game not functioning the way I thought it would as I originally pieced it all together. It took a lot of trial and error and testing, but I finally got it figured out, and now the scene that was previously broken is functioning as I originally had intended for it to.
Even though I can’t really say I got very much “done” this week, I’m grateful I was able to take something moderately complex that was “broken” and get it functioning properly again. It was a relief in a sense, knowing it is now working properly. Even amidst my feelings of frustration for a perceived lack of overall productivity, there was still a sense of gratitude for making this sort of “little progress” on an unexpected hurdle.